Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CASH'S CORNER: DEREK JETER

11-19-2010: Derek Jeter update. According to MLB Trade Rumors, Jon Heyman, Joel Sherman, Wally Matthews and my high school art teacher, Yankees are about to make Derek Jeter a three-year offer worth $45 million. I'm sure he won't take it. Anyway, that's all I have. Stay tuned.

11-16-2010: Word out of Orlando is that Derek Jeter and the New York Yankees have talked and according to Hal Steinbrenner....."Things are going well."

In this world of free agents and tight lips... I'll take what I can get when it comes to Jeter, this is alot of information. Think about it, it's been super quiet since the initial spat between Casey Close and Hal Steinbrenner.
I predict Jeter and the Yankees wrap this contract up by the weekend after Thanksgiving. He will then go to St. Bart's with Minka and propose to her because he will so happy with the Yankees offer. Than I predict a hot spring training and an even hotter 2011... .310, 20 home runs and 102 RBI's. Then again... I'm just a Jeter fan... what do I know.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017