Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WHY BYB IS PRAYING TO BE BACK SOON

Power outages all over the Tri-State area have me unavailable to update you, post or even watch the Yankees Red Sox game tonight. I'm literally in the dark and freaking out. When the lights come on, we will have plenty to say about plenty of things. All I ask is you keep checking back and know we have some of the best writers and the most fun here at Bleeding Yankee Blue. Your support is felt and we won't forget it. Hurricane Irene has done damage, and let's just say... no one's happy on the East Coast right now. Let's hope the Yankees can pull out a few rallies against those Red Sox.

Back soon.

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017