Saturday, April 28, 2012

WHY A YANKEE WIN IS A YANKEE WIN

Just in case you missed last night, here is the best highlight of the game, although sadly, no pie. All this time I've begged for the Captain to get pied. Last night should have been that night! Look, maybe it was too wimpy of a win and they wanted something bigger for Jeter, I don't know, but if Nick Swisher was the guy who was supposed to take over the "pie" duties from AJ Burnett, he blew it last night. Bottom line, a wins a win and I'll take it.














Again ladies and gentlemen...Yankees won against the Tigers 7-6 last night. Good ending.

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017