Friday, June 29, 2012

JETER & SORIANO EXCHANGE TEXTS


(This would never happen, humor me…it’s Friday.)

 Jeter: So the big closer's making a name for himself huh?

Soriano: who

Jeter: you LOL

Soriano: why

Jeter: Untucking the shirt bro.

Soriano: me untucking?

Jeter: Bro you text like you talk, short and confused. Lol

Soriano: lol?

Jeter: laughing out loud

Soriano: who is

Jeter: I am, that’s what LOL means

Soriano: oh

Jeter: I wanted to let you know you’re doing great

Soriano: I know

Jeter: You’re a tough guy to read Sori

Soriano: you’re reading me?

Jeter: not like a book…forget it. Mariano is proud to see you rolling. 
Did he call you yet?

Soriano: rolling?

Jeter: you know, you keep racking up saves.  It’s great for New York!

Soriano: I am a closer

Jeter: I know you are

Soriano: that’s what my job is

Jeter: tight ass, calm down, I’m complimenting you

Soriano: don’t call me names

Jeter: is  this Soriano or Posada on the other end of this phone??

Soriano: Soriano

Jeter: you know what?  Forget it, this conversation is giving me 
anxiety. I cant handle it.

 (NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017