Friday, January 31, 2014

THE BEST DAMN MOMENT ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!

I was curious. I hadn't seen the Derek Jeter skits from his Saturday Night Live appearance in a long, long time. I wondered if I could find the whole show online, maybe a few clips...


Well, I found some and they're still pretty damn funny. I remember watching it in 2001 and they were funny then. Now, looking at them, they're still pretty funny, and Jeet is so young looking and slightly awkward, talking under the applause, timing not perfect and not really knowing when the speak and not understanding the comedy of the sketches. That being said, there was a brilliance to it... and  I want to share all the sketches I could find of it this Friday... enjoy this... I did!






 I wonder if another Yankee will ever be on SNL in this capacity? We shall see, but this was a classic.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fasted growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017