Wednesday, February 26, 2014

THE BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE STORE IS OPEN FOR 2014!

Ladies and Gentlemen... can I please have your attention!


I've just been handed an urgent news story! I need all of you to stop what your doing and listen!

Cannon Ball!

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is officially open! I know you're excited. I know I'm excited.  Look, I was planning on releasing this announcement closer to Opening day.  Then my buddy Doug said something important to me and it stuck: "I want to wear that hoodie in Tampa on March 7th!"  I realized right then that I needed to put together the store quickly.  I realized that there are actual Bleeding Yankee Blue fans out there.  I can't believe it. I'm blessed.

So what have we done? I'll tell you. We've built a store of BYB products and there are many to choose from! Hoodies, Women's Tank Tops, T-shirts, baby onesies for boys and girls and even Mugs. Check out some of these beauties:



And like I said, there are also other products.  The Women's tank tops are terrific and sexy looking:


Click on the picture of this chick and see the store for this Tank! Other tanks can be found HERE!

The Hoodies are awesome as well and made with a great material. Plus, there are 2 types, Gray with Blue lettering and Navy Blue with White lettering...


We except the demand to be bigger than last season here at BYB, which means items may go quicker than you might think. Acting fast may be a smart strategy.

You want a onesie for your baby like this family did?


This kid's adorable, but he's cuter with that BYB onesie on.  His father's going to punch me in the mouth for that, but hey, I need to make my sales pitch, don't I? I'm kidding, I'm kidding.  That kid needs some siblings though...  don't you think?  Onesies are HERE.

Anyway...

Look, there are plenty of products and hopefully something you want.  So, what do you have to do? Well, go to the BYB Store.  It's one of the tabs at the top of BleedingYankeeBlue.com.

Or.... CLICK HERE and start shopping your ass off.  

 So now what? Well, according to BYB, the season has officially started!  Start shopping at BYB and once you get your items, do your best selfie and send them to us! We want to post pictures of you wearing Bleeding Yankee Blue gear!!!

Now start shopping! It's the Bleeding Yankee Blue Store announcement... it's as exciting as a cannonball! I swear!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017