Saturday, October 21, 2017

THE CONFIDENCE BUILDER YANKEE FANS NEED!

Source: Al Bello/Getty Images North America
I woke up sad today, but realized that it's not over. There is a Game 7 tonight.  Many have been speculating who will win and look, there is no real way to know anything.  It's just a matter of if a player, or players feel good out there... if they don't overhype themselves, if they click, whatever it is. 

I feel confident in my team and I wanted to share a few other feelings about our New York Yankees.  At least what I'm about to share will put you at ease, and trust me, reading through all of this, I feel better now. Enjoy this Yankee fans....

Brendan Kuty of NJ.com had these comments...

Photo: Getty Images
"CC Sabathia will bring his A game. The 37-year-old has come up huge for the Yankees time and time again this postseason. He’ll do it again on Saturday, for a variety of reasons.

He’s the most experienced Yankee in elimination games this year. Twice times the Yankees have needed Sabathia with their season on the line and twice he’s come through..."

Mike O'Hara texted me this after I woke up this morning:



"We need CC to feed them some serious STFU cake tonight.  The Big Man will lead us tonight. Yankees will take this game."

I received a true Yankee fan vibe from my very good friends from Australia, Joey and Charles Moses who never disappoint me.


This is them last night. These positive vibes work, folks...Yankee fans on the other side of the world. Think about that. I love these guys! This is my extended family, and it's all because of BleedingYankeeBlue.com.

And back to Brendan Kuty at NJ.com who give us this extra positive vibe:

Source: Abbie Parr/Getty Images North America
"The bats will get to Charlie Morton. They did last time, didn’t they? In Game 3, the Yankees tagged the right-hander for seven earned runs on six hits and two walks in 3 2/3 innings at Yankee Stadium.


Photo: Getty Images
It happened quickly. Morton got two outs into the second inning when the Yankees strung together a pair of hits (Starlin Castro, Aaron Hicks) and Todd Frazier rocked an opposite-field home run to immediately put him in an 3-0 hole. He got through the third inning, and then a double, a walk, a single and a hit-by-pitch later and manager A.J. Hinch was pulling him for reliever Will Harris."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017