Tuesday, January 16, 2018

GRANDERSON'S STILL GOT IT!

I love Curtis Granderson

LON HORWEDEL/Associated Press
I loved him in the Bronx.  I liked him before the Yankees.  He carries himself very well.  That's why I've always called him 'the Gentleman'.  Just a class act.  When he left the Mets for the Dodgers, I was happy for him.  Now though, he's out of LA too.  On to Toronto.
I swear.

New York Daily News has this one...

Lon Horwedel / Associated Press
"Curtis Granderson isn’t ready to hang it up just yet – and he’ll be returning to the AL East in 2018.

The former Met and Yankee reached an agreement with the Blue Jays on a one-year, $5 million deal, according to multiple reports. Granderson, who turns 37 in March, hit .212/.323/.452 in 147 games between the Mets and Dodgers with 26 homers and 64 RBIs last season."

Good for him. I hope he has a great season and sticks around the AL longer. A great baseball ambassador.


20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017